Thursday, August 23, 2007

An open letter to one Mr Pawan

In light of the fact that a certain person has decided to take on my response to his/her buddy's self-righteous claims with some more bull-honkey , I am compelled to respond with this polite letter.

Dear Mr Pawan

After baiting that notoriously self-obsessed little man or little woman (some Louisa May Alcott there for you) that is little indian, I finally got a response, from you, one of his cronies, no doubt (Or maybe little Indian is you and in fact, called Pawan, in which case, a warm View from Beneath hello to you, Pawan).

As the first time visitor you no doubt are, allow me to familiarise you with how this place works. First of all, we don't work under any pretenses here — everything is done with a view to present ideas (new and old) in a different form. Getting under one's skin in a playful and jest-laden way is part and parcel of this particular blog and its author. But, at some point, the author would also like the readers of his blog to give a bit (teeny weeny bit) of thought to his ideas and views, ergo, to consider where he's coming from, no matter how right wing, elitist or plain authoritarian he may seem. Legitimising his quest is the fact that he offers mere opinions, not gospel truth and nor does he claim to.

Sidenote to non-Pawan persons: Please check the post titled Of self-righteousness and glass stomachs for a clearer understanding of why "Pawan" is so riled with the creator and preserver of this blog. Now, without further ado, here is his response:

Pawan said...

You confronting to "little Indian" in a way shows that you like to argue without anything to support your arguments. Since his post maybe against your ideology , you have gone ahead and ridculed him and also not proved anything .I hope you lear from Little Indian of how to present the facts,instead of Yellow Journalism

Pawan
www.thekashmir.wordpress.com

Now, I did say earlier that the aim was to get under everyone's skin in jest. There is, however an exception and that would be the self-righteous jackass (really hurts you when I call you that, doesn't it?) that is little indian. There is no jesting with someone as screwy as you — a creature who believes his research is the final word on all research and that all opinions that differ from his are baseless. Speaking of baseless, I'm yet to see any official evidence of his "facts". Yeah Pawan, where does he have anything to support his arguments? At least I have reason behind me. What does that moron have, minus pig-headed self-righteousness and atrocious grammar? Not that yours is anything spectacular either, Pawan. After all no one "confronts to" anyone else. You confront someone.

As for proving anything, that wasn't my point. Not all of us are here to convince ourselves that we've proved something and pat ourselves on the back about the fabulous job we've done. "Yeah! That'll show them! They'll never mess with me and my immaculate understanding again." Maybe that helps you sleep better at night, but some of us like to question and dig for answers, as opposed to buying second hand views from a second hand guy wearing second hand shoes (I can only assume).

Furthermore, Pawan, are you aware of what "yellow journalism" is? I didn't think you would be, so here goes... More than just a buzz-word that you and your "revolution-making" buddies love to employ (along with the word "propaganda", of course), it refers to sensationalist, jingoistic and scandal-mongering journalism. Where, in what I can only assume to be your infinite wisdom do you find any hint of jingoism, sensationalism or scandal-mongering in my post, Pawan? Or are you going to respond to that with another stream of gibberish along the lines of "The Indian media has you brainwashed, you are a victim of propaganda!!"? However, your gibberish will be very poorly worded, I'm sure. Here's something you should look up, though: Scientology. Their PR officers are just as idiotic as you when it comes to responding to people who express disagreement with their ways, just as I'm doing with your "holier than thou" claims.

Finally, onto my ideology, which "his post" allegedly went against. You're damn right it did! I believe in free speech. I believe in awakening. I believe a person can see something that can change his/her perspective. Unlike you and your little indian friend who believe that they came out of the womb with an encyclopedia on Kashmir. Obviously, you did. There's no point denying it. Some of us were born as normal babies, who grew to be normal human beings, with human tendencies to seek out information and adapt our responses accordingly. I believe I have wasted enough time ruminating on your anal-retentive blog and your moronic response.

My advice to you: Buy an English grammar text book and get a life!

Hugs and kisses,

Karan Pradhan

P.S. - Just thought that I'd let you know that I had a wee tête-à-tête with your hero, little indian and his take went as follows below. Oh yeah, so that you don't get confused, the red annotations are mine, Pawan:

To

Mr Karan Pradhan

As I have stated earlier,
I have the right to refuse to publish any comments on this issue.

I am NOT publishing yours. (oh, boo-hoo!)

You have a platform (that you call your “blog”) (and a damn good one at that; check out my cool tunes) where you make your feelings offensivly clear about any person who opposes your propaganda on Kashmir (last time I checked, I wasn't guilty of your deeds, so don't tag your failings onto me)

Instead of fouling (I believe it's "befouling" and it would be tough to do that after you've done such a great job of it yourself) my blogspage, please use your ownsite with whatever you wish to say; or anything against my writing There it will be better appreciated by your likeminded friends, the Pakistani sympathisers. Not on my site.

As I have said before,
I have full trust in my readers to decide for themselves
what is unbiased and true and what is propaganda.
(And as I have said before, you are a jackass)

23 comments:

Unknown said...

Karan , I must say that "You took an IQ test and the results must have been negative."

www.thekashmir.wordpress.com

[tRiaD] said...

I need not bother adding anything more. My point is made.

Beau Peep said...

Pawan must not have bothered either to publish [triad]'s comment on his blog or replied to anything. He simply didn't need to.

Why? [triad] has explained the purpose of his/her/its blog with the following self-description:
Musings, rants, reminiscences - fond and ugly, fury and self-expression. Mack in style since nineteen diggety five

This guy knows how to type, and spell above an average ranter. That's just where his intellectual leprosy was stemmed from doing further damage to his thoughts.

In any case, Pawan must be able to differentiate between ramblings, and kiddish rants for I am sure that he doesn't have all the time in the world to cater to stupidity.

[tRiaD] said...

And this genius' point would be?

Quaint Murmur said...

Pakistani Sympathiser?

Clearly 'little indian' has no idea where to slot people who have any views that contradict his, and so he puts you in this particular slot.
How it makes any sense, I will never know.

And look at what little sidekick Pawan has added. "You took an IQ test and ..."
That terrific, insightful comment must have you in tears.

Unknown said...

Not only that , Karan has the brains of a four-year old child andI bet he was glad to get rid of it....


Karan got only that he asked for ...though it pains me to that to him...


www.thekashmir.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

How many Neo Converts does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None — they don’t want to be enlightened!

[tRiaD] said...

Yes, that's correct, all of y'alls. I have the brains of a four-year old. Let's all bow down to the might of pawan's argument and buy into his theories and concepts without question.

Unknown said...

Triad....

No hard feelings.....juz look how toy tried to rag Little Indian.....and if you wish to know more about me .....just google....

[tRiaD] said...

First off, there was no ragging.
If you did your research, you would see that I was defending someone's right to have an opinion and to make their first foray into the Kashmir issue.
Secondly, you'd be better off waiting for money to rain from the sky than me googling you.

Anonymous said...

Thirdly, I've already advised you to stay away from unoriginal lines. Yet you persist, and this time you lift dialogues from Groucho Marx...I refer to that 4 year old crack that quite probably only a 4 year old could think of as a comeback.

Unknown said...

Traid ,

I am not one like you who is afraid of ones identity......ask the God for a anme which would suit you.....before you advise me.

a Moron would be something purrrfect for the occassion...

Maybe God would offer you ..... who knows God may be in good mood

Anonymous said...

Ria , i iwsh to discuss with you ....maybe yo may contact me ....my e mail is on my blog www.thekashmir.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Yes, Ria.
He wants to make Fraaandship with you. You lucky lucky girl, you!

Anonymous said...

[triad],

This guy is notorious for his "I would like to meet you" stuff. Picked up a bit of stuff for u from another's blog. thought u mite find it useful.

From http://sakshijuneja.com/blog/2007/01/26/indu-jalali-when-the-brave-have-to-run-for-cover/
"Sakhi,
Would you mind dropping me a mail….I need to get some fact from you….if you wish.
Pawan"

"You may have a chat with me at apple_pd1@yahoo.com , I may even switch on my web cam for you to see me in real and then i may ask you to speak to Adityaraj over the phone at the same time as well."

Intersting theories about self-rightosness. I agree
Rohit Jhangiani

Anonymous said...

He continues with....

"but i sincerely feel Ria is getting influenced and she doesnt even know that she has become a “tool” for the propogomda machienery who have their masters from across the border.

Id Ria wishes ..i can prove this to her….."

Mixing of his flrting with his issue, huh?

Rohit

Anonymous said...

Ro , you mix issues which have no relevance. Plz go through the Sakshi Blog and read the whole message chain. It started when Sakhi though I was writing under two names ...mine and Aditya Rajs ....

And you have just flirting in your mind.....

so much for your "intellectual matuarity"

God Bless

www.thekashmir.wordpress.com

Quaint Murmur said...

Pawan,

Kindly stop assuming things about me when you have no clue as to what I am about.

Let me make this very clear...NO, I AM NOT "getting influenced", and NO, I HAVE NOT become a "tool for the propogomda machienery", with any "Master from across the border"

Don't even THINK you know me or can make a random guess about what has or hasn't influenced me.
As far as I'm concerned, you're just another faceless idiot on the web, trying to get under another faceless idiot's wing and propagate utter bullshit to everyone who is gullible enough to listen.

This will be my last comment here to you, and hopefully I will never have to interact with you again.

And no, I do not need you to prove any point to me.

Riya

Unknown said...

It would be better if you have a control over your language . It has run amock like your mind has.

Life is much about discipline....

Good Bye .... Have peace.....This is my last visit to this Blog....the blog whose author have Zero knowledge about a subject but would still care to be a master in that .

You did not deserve my time ....

sahirr said...

oye hang on... wats this turning into? i have not read the previous posts which have gone into this racket... but the whiff i get out of it is - that you guys are not wanting to discuss or debate... stop shuving your own opinions down each others throats. Theres no point of interacting if you all continue to be so defensive. I might be wrong... cus i have jus scratched the surface of the context.. i dun have the time to go back and read about it... and am not too keen either :-0
enjoy!

[tRiaD] said...

Yay! Shetty makes a foray into this topic, which is closed.
I thank you for your interest and if there is any question of whether this is going to continue, one need only look at the post titled "End-game bliss..." for confirmation that it most certainly will not.

Unknown said...

I got a good 20 minutes of entertainment out of this and yes you were right parts of the thread are indeed hilarious.

Comment verification usually keeps trolls away.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!